The registration fee for each event of the multi-conference includes lunch- and coffeebreaks, the corresponding workshop or conference documents and the welcome reception on September 25. An early booking discount is available until August 24, 2012.
SLE Main Track (Sept 26-28)
- Early (until Aug 24): 450€ (ACM/SIG Members), 500€ (Non ACM/SIG Members), 375€ (Students)
- Regular (until Sept 18): 500€ (ACM/SIG Members), 550€ (Non ACM/SIG Members), 425€ (Students)
- On-site: 550€ (ACM/SIG Members), 600€ (Non ACM/SIG Members), 475€ (Students)
GPCE (Sept 26-27)
- Early (until Aug 24): 350€ (ACM/SIG Members), 400€ (Non ACM/SIG Members), 275€ (Students)
- Regular (until Sept 18): 400€ (ACM/SIG Members), 450€ (Non ACM/SIG Members), 325€ (Students)
- On-site: 450€ (ACM/SIG Members), 500€ (Non ACM/SIG Members), 375€ (Students)
FOSD (Sept 24-25)
- Early/Regular/On-site: 200€
SLE Workshops and Doctoral Symposium (Sept 25)
- ITSLE: 100€
- SLEBOK: 100€
- Doctoral Symposium: 100€
Participants registered for SLE are allowed to attend the GPCE sessions as well. GPCE participants are allowed to attend the SLE sessions on Wednesday and Thursday. Note that the LNCS SLE proceedings are only included in the SLE registration fee. The conference dinner on September 26 is included the GPCE and SLE main track fees. It can be booked by workshop participants and social partners for an extra 50€ per person. The FOSD dinner on September 24 is included in the FOSD fee and only for participants of FOSD. Registration for FOSD (Sept 24-25) is not possible in combination with the SLE Doctoral Symposium / the SLE Workshop / ITSLE or the SLE Workshop / SLEBOK (Sept 25). Switching between the SLE workshops (Sept 25) is possible, but only once and with written notice to CMD. For registration to the conferences and workshops, please follow the link to the CMD (Congress Management GmbH Dresden).
A printable version of all kinds of registration fees is available here: pdfregistration model.