« We have been devastated to hear that our friend and colleague Eelco Visser (https://eelcovisser.org/) suddenly passed away. Eelco was highly influential in the SLE community, being both a role model and a leader in our community. His many scientific contributions about meta-languages and DSLs has been of high importance in both the scientific and industrial communities, and led to the well known and cutting-edge language workbench Spoofax. He will be deeply missed by the whole SLE community at large. All our heartfelt condolences go out to the family and friends. RIP Eelco. »
This is the community website of the ACM SIGPLAN International Conference on Software Language Engineering (SLE). SLE is devoted to the engineering principles of software languages: their design, their implementation, and their evolution.
- Check out SLE 2023
- Community blog
- SLE at DBLP
- Most Influential Paper Award
- Steering Committee
- SLE 2022, Auckland, New Zealand
- SLE 2021, VIRTUAL event
- SLE 2020, VIRTUAL event
- SLE 2019, Athens, Greece
- SLE 2018, Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.A.
- SLE 2017, Vancouver, Canada
- SLE 2016, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- SLE 2015, Pittsburg, USA
- SLE 2014, Västerås, Sweden
- SLE 2013, Indianapolis, Indiana, U.S.A.
- SLE 2012, Dresden, Germany.
- SLE 2011, Braga, Portugal.
- SLE 2010, Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
- SLE 2009, Denver, Colorado, U.S.A.
- SLE 2008, Toulouse, France.